Thursday, September 2, 2010

Episode 6 - ITBS, Oh no!

Had an awesome time down in Florida staying at Give Kids the World (www.gktw.org). They went to great lengths to make sure we had anything we could need or want. I can honestly say that we were treated like royalty.

I think the kids favorite part was the ice cream shop. It was open from 7:30am to 10pm and you could get all the ice cream you wanted for free. Friendly's donates all of the ice cream and toppings.

I wanted to thank and offer the correct spellings of the people I mentioned in the podcast, @Oblinkin on twitter is Pete who runs the runblogger.com website and the runblogger podcast on iTunes helped me quite a bit sorting out what could potentially be the issue with my knee. Also, Gordon or @DisneyRunner on twitter and host of the Running to Disney podcast was involved in those discussions. I can't thank them enough for the motivation they gave me and the advice. This community is amazing.

To the folks that have provided feedback, thank you! I truly appreciate the kind words. Dan (@PassingThrough) who hosts the Running Through the Golden Years podcast and Matthew who was kind enough to let me know that the background noise wasn't as bad as I thought, I thank you for the feedback. Adam (ZenRunner) and Ted (AirForceTed) are both incredibly supportive and I owe a big "I'm Sorry" to Adam for bailing on our meet up while I was down in FL, I know he won't hold it against me but I still felt bad.

I have an appt with the physical therapist next Tuesday. I hope that I get good news from him.

Episode 6: ITBS, Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment