Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Episode 3 - My how the mind wanders on the road

Isn't it amazing how your mind wanders when you are out on the road?

I think I have found what I want to be a halmark of my show. Each episode I am going to pick a person for whom I have much respect. Some will be people I know, others may be historical. I discussed my nephew this week, Stuart, who passed away at the age of 20 after a lifelong battle with MD (Muscular Distrophy).

I spent the majority of my run on a main road that meant I had to do a whole lot of editing afterwards. That might stop as well, I will just use my long runs as 'me' time and record on shorter weekly runs.

I hope you enjoy the show!

Episode 3

2 comments:

  1. SUBSCRIBED! Great job on your podcast. I look forward to training with you on your journey to the MCM on Halloween. OOO RAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you joining the community. Put yourself out there and don't hold back man. People really appreciate when we are real, good or bad... just real. Your progress will be amazing to follow, and I personally thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete